Zanzari Waterfall is the most famous and nearest waterfall to Ahmedabad. Which is 85 km from Ahmedabad in between Dehgam and Bayad. It can be covered in one day. It is located on the river Vatrak. Read more about the Zanzari waterfall, good time to visit, Things to do, Entry fees and how to reach it in this post.
Good Time to visit Zanzari Waterafall
September to October and February to May is considered the best time to visit. From March to May please check the waterfall status before going as water coming from Dam. The good time to visit is Morning or evening. When there is enough water you can go to noontime too.
During the Monsoon, it is very risky. Many tourists lost their life by taking risks to take bath in the monsoon. So I advise going in another season.
Things to Do
- Enjoy waterfall
- Take selfies
- Camel Ride
- Light snacks
- Use your own vehicle or hire a vehicle to reach there
- From the parking, there is a walk of around 1.5 km to reach the actual waterfall. You can take a camel ride to reach there. It’s risky for the elders to reach at waterfall
- Do not leave the children alone even during a bath in the waterfall
- There are not many food options available so bring food with you.
- The place is dirty so do not litter and do not make it dirtier
Timing and Prices of Zanzari waterfall
There are no Entry Fees. Only nominal parking fees you have to pay.
It’s open every day.
Approx time tourist spend here 1 to 2 hrs.
To, Zanzari, Dabha, Gujarat 383325
Google Map Location – https://g.page/Zanzariwaterfalls?share
- Ahmedabad to Zanzari Waterfall – 85 km
- Vadodara to Zanzari Waterfall is – 144 km
- Dehgam is 35 km
- Kapadvanj is 35 km
How to reach
There is no direct public transport available to reach there. It’s advisable to go on your own or hired Car. Bike driving is also a good option. You can check our car package from Ahmedabad on this link.
Nearby Places from Zanzari Waterfall
The nearest Resort is the Deshavar Resort which is 3 km before the waterfall. Another resort is Nandanbaug Vatrika which is 35 km away.
- Balasinor Dinosaur Park is 50 km from Zanzari waterfall – Read more about how we can club Balasinor and Zanzari waterfall
- Nandanbaug Vatrika is 35 km
- Untadiya Mahadev is 30 km
- Dakor Galteshwar is 85 km
- Bakor waterfall is 85 km
Last Updated on 4th May 2022
This blog is part of Pikniks – One or Two Days trips from Ahmedabad
10:30 AM to 11 PM
Whatsapp Response Time ~1 Min
For a Quick reply, Do WhatsApp as we are not much active on a phone calls.
If we do not respond on call, please do WhatsApp.
Or Call on 7567951899
Our working Hours are 10:30 AM to 11 PM
We on social media:
Do you Like the above information? Like Pikniks on Facebook by clicking the Like Button below