One day tour in a cab from Ahmedabad to Modhera Surya Mandir (Modhera sun temple), Patan’s historical places and Sidhpur places. All three places are very historical and interconnected. History started around 1,100. Experience the Era of Solanki, Vaghela and Chauhan (Father of Prithviraj Chauhan).
Departure from your preferred location and preferred time – Late by late 8 am
Modhera Sun Temple
2 Hrs drive from Ahmedabad. Must visit Temple in terms of architecture and its craftmanship beauty. I am sure you will surprise to see in reality about this ancient temple which was built around 1000 years ago and still has unbeatable beauty.
Approx duration: 1 to 1.5 hours to see this
Rani Ki Vav (Patan)
Rani ki vav is located 45 Mins from Modhera in the north direction. Raani ki vav has been built around 1,000 years ago by the queen. It has great architecture and it remains 5 c cooler from the outside environment. The Flood of the Saraswati river filled the stepwell with mud. In 1963 around archaeological department found and dig the entire stepwell in very well preserved form. It was so beautiful that you can see below view in the 100 Rs currency note of India.
Approx duration : 1 to 1.5 hours to see this
Sahastraling talav (Patan)
Sahastraling talav (Sahastara = 1000, Ling = Shivling, Talav = lake) means Lake with 1,000 Shivling. It is in a ruined condition and behind the stepwell. Earlier the water was flowing here from the Saraswati river. Its size is 5 km but it appears very small and ruined currently. It was also created 1,000 years back and dig by the King of Patan during that time.
Approx duration to see this: 10 to 20 mins
Patola House (Patan)
Patola is one type of saree (Traditional attire of Indian women), Patola is famous because of its quality. It is made from pure vegetarian colours which keep the life of the saree about 100 years. It takes approx 1 to 1.5 months to create 1 Patola saree. Only 3 families in the world know how to make this kind of saree. Its price is very costly. Patola house 5 mins away from the Rani ki vav.
Approx duration to see this: 30 mins
Ticket charge: 10 Rs/Person
Jain Mandir and Devada Sweets (Patan)
Panchasarar Jain Mandir is a very ancient and beautiful temple. It’s in the centre of the city and having very beautiful carvings on marbles. Devada sweet is famous in Patan, which was made in past due to a shortage of water. Now it’s made in the traditional way and tourists try it while visiting Modhera Sun Temple, Rani ki vav and Sidhpur.
Sidhpur Bohra Haveli and Bindu sarovar
- Bindu Sarovar
- Rudra Mahalay
- Unjha Umiya Mata Mandir
- Adalaj Stepwell – If reach before 5 PM
- Stepwell closed on 6 pm so if car reach before 5 pm, we can include adalaj stepwell.
- Vaishnav Devi Temple Ahmedabad
- Temple Darshan
- Dinner on Dhaba near by on S.G.Highway
- Drop at your preferred location – 9:30 pm
Why you should choose us?
- History of Monuments : All locations mentioned above are purely historical (around 1000 years old) and inter connected. So if you visit without glorious history of the monuments, there is not much charm while visiting because most of them are semi ruined. So our drivers are well trained who can speak Gujarati, Hindi and English can guide you and give better detailed information before you reach at destination.
- Eating out and Clothing : Patan and Sidhpur has specialties in the Eatery and Clothing, we will cover that part while visiting.
- Customization : we can modify the trip based on time, interest and choices.
Xcent/i10 AC Car
(4 Persons capacity)
(300 Kms x 10 Rs) + 300 Rs Driver Allowance +
200 Rs Toll tax, Parking
Ertiga AC Car
(6 Persons capacity)
(300 Kms x 13 Rs) + 300 Rs Driver Allowance +
200 Rs Toll tax, Parking
Innova Crysta AC Car
(8 Persons capacity)
(300 Kms x 15 Rs) + 300 Rs Driver Allowance + 200 Rs Toll tax, Parking
- Driver Allowance
- Toll – Tax
- Parking Charges
- All places
- 300 Kms Driving (24 hrs)
- Entry Fees
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Any additional km if goes above 300 km.
Notes: The tour is completely flexible based on the schedule, interest and choices. So discuss with us for customization. Also please inform us 48 hrs before the trip.
Do you Like above information? Like Pikniks on Facebook by clicking Like Button below