Ahmedabad Auto Rickshaw Tour, House of MG is located next to sidi saiyad mosque and which is one of the finest Restaurants and Hotels of Ahmedabad. Along with that, they are also providing the Guided walled city tour via Auto rickshaw, Must visit this if you are visiting ahmedabad at day or night. Night options available too..
Ahmedabad was the declared as the India’s first heritage city and its real beauty is in the Pol area (heritage ahmedabad). The culture, people, architecture and other arrangements are really amazing to see. I personally suggest to see the Tour to explore real beauty of the Ahmedabad.
For booking call on : +91-79-2550 69 46
Ahmedabad Auto Rickshaw Tour Timings
Daily (Changed due to corona, so confirm before going)
7 AM to 7 PM
House of MG
or pickup from hotel
Routes and places covered in Tour
- The house of MG
- Sidi Saiyad Mosque or Jaali – Jaali is the iconic and symbol of Ahmedabad and also IIM Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort – One and only fort of Ahmedabad
- Chinubhai Beronet
- Teen Darwaja – The heritage Gates around 600 years old
- Jama Masjid – Oldest mosque of Ahmedabad
- Badshah no Hajiro – Ahmed shah (founder of ahmedabad) tomb.
- Rani no Hajiro – queen’s tomb
- Manek Chawk – Food street, specially late night.
- Stock Exchange
- Mangaldas ni haveli 3
- Mangaldas ni haveli 1
- Rani sipri Masjid
- Sidi Bashir Shaking Minar
- Harkuwar Shethani ni haveli
- Astapad Jain Derasar
- Tankshal Haveli
- Dalpatram Chawk – Famouse Gujarati poet’s chawk
- Sambhav Nathanadera
- Swaminarayan Temple – Approx 150 years old iconic temple of lord shree swaminarayan.
- Rani Rupmati Mosque
- Parsi Agiyari
- Jews Synagogue
- Dada Hari Stepwell – If you love architecture and arts on stone, must visit this.
For other tours – Click here
We on social media:
Do you Like the above information? Like Pikniks on Facebook by clicking the Like Button below