Ahmedabad is declared the First Heritage City of India. The real beauty of Ahmedabad is to explore its heritage lifestyle, arts and culture. I strongly suggest to tourist who is interested to see Heritage Ahmedabad which is 600 years+ old city, Must go for Heritage Walk.
It will includes
- Old monuments
- Temples, Mosque and Jain temples
- Havelis / Houses
- Daily Lifestyle and Culture
- Architecture like Chabutra, Pols to make atmosphere cooler, water storage and drainage facilities of ancient time.
- Swaminarayan temple made by the God Swaminarayan
- Markets and Street food running since 100+ years
There are many Guided Heritage Walks organized daily basis in Morning and Night.
I have mentioned all available Ahmedabad walled city heritage tours
Ahmedabad Heritage Walk organized by Ahmedabad Heritage Walk (Official Tour Organized)
Morning Heritage Walk
8 AM to 10:30 AM
Night Heritage walk
8:45 PM to 11:30 PM
Multiple Heritage Walks organized by House of MG
Ashish Mehta Heritage and Photography tours of Ahmedabad
Multiple photography / heritage tours organized in walled city
Dress Code for all heritage tours as it covers religious sites :
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length.