If you are a car lover, especially a Heritage car lover. The Auto World Vintage Car Museum of Ahmedabad is the best place for this. If you are passionate about the vintage collection must go place for you while visiting Ahmedabad. It’s one of the popular museums of Ahmedabad which is a well-maintained museum and collections of 100+ cars.
Some facts about Museums
- Founded by Mr Pranlal Bhogilal Patel
- Founded in 1927
- Achievements – Guinness Book of World Record listing in 1987.
- Collections contain – Vintage Bikes, Cars including Bentley, Lagonda, Rolls Royce, Cadilac, Austin, Jaguar, Mercedes and a lot more.
- Collection of 100+ Cars
- Currently Managed by Mr Nitin Dossa
- Currently Maintained by Vintage and Classic Car Club of India.
Collections of the cars include
- Famous American automobile manufacturers
- Buick that including the 1931 Buick Tourer
- 1947 Buick Eight Super
- 1935 Buick Eight.
- Sports cars like the 1931 MG Magna
- 1937 AC
- 1937 Riley Sprite Sports
- 1946 Sunbeam Talbot
Timings – 10am–9pm (Monday closed)
Entry Fees – Rs. 100 Per person
Photography Charges – Rs. 100 per device
Videos are not allowed.
Experience the Ride
You can experience the Vintage car ride from the working models.
It cost around Rs. 1,000 for a two km ride.
Dastan Estate, Sardar Patel Ring Road, Kathwada, New India Colony, Nikol, Ahmedabad – 382430
Google Map Location – https://goo.gl/maps/kDh3kUpPtCpHGSUu9
Last Updated on 25th August 2022
Total views of this page : 3,198 views
This blog is part of Pikniks – One or Two Days trips from Ahmedabad- www.pikniks.in