Akshardham (Monday Closed) The beautiful temple is located in the city. It has many things to do. It may take more than 4 hours if you want to cover everything. Many has question What to see in Akshardham Gandhinagar and how to manage it. Security officers will take the mobiles and metal things before you enter into the premises. It was constructed in 1992.
What to see in Akshardham Gandhinagar
- Musical Fountains
- Premvati Bhojnalaya
The mandir reaches 108 feet into the sky, spans 131 feet in width, and is 240 feet long. Inside the mandir, each carefully carved pillar shares a story of devotion or offers darshan of a deity. It will take approx
Akshardham Temple Timing
9:30 AM to 7:30 PM
10:00 AM and 6:30 PM
Exhibition has 4 parts as follow
- Neelkanth and Sahajanand Darshan – Hall of value: 45 minutes.
- Mystic India: 45 minutes – This is the film which give proud to every indian on indian culture. Do not miss this film if you love india or want to experience indian culture and religion.
- Premanand Hall: 30 minutes.
- Sant Param Hitkari: 15 minutes.
Total Duration 2:15 Hrs to 3:00 Hrs
Akshardham Musical Fountains
Akshardham’s musical fountain is considered as best in India. It includes 5 basic tatvas (elements) of live (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Sky) + Sound
Akshardham’s Musical fountains timings
- Closed on monday
- 7:00 or 7:30 PM (Tuesday to Friday)
- 7:00 or 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM (Saturday and Sunday)
Akshardham’s Muscial fountains fees are as per 2014
- Adults (Age 11+): ₹ 90
- Children (Age 3 – 11): ₹ 60
- Children (Below Age 3): Free
Duration : 45 Mins
Fountain is explaining the story from the Kathopanishad. It has following features
- 80ft wide x 60ft high water screen
- Multi‐color lasers
- Video and light projections
- Underwater flames
- Water jets
- Surround sound symphony.
- Live actors take you through a journey.
Premvati Bhojnalaya (restaurants)
Khichdi is recently had in news for declaring india’s national food. Padmavati’s khichdi is very famous. Local people do not leave akshardham without eating it. Padmavati offers many other vegeterian foods / snacks apart from khichdi. It is located inside the Akshardham premises.
Recently, Premvati Bhojnalaya is opened in BAPS temple near Mansi Circle Ahmedabad offering swaminarayan pure foods.
We on social media:
Do you Like the above information? Like Pikniks on Facebook by clicking the Like Button below