Harekrishna mandir bhadaj. Harekrishna Temple has located 16 km from Ahmedabad and 8 Kms from Science city near Bhadaj Village beautiful temple recently become popular among Ahmedabad’s people. It has a very good atmosphere and remains crowded during the weekend.
It has following attractions/Things to do
- Temple – Large beautiful temple of Lord Radha and Krishna. Good peaceful place for prayer and spend time with god.
- Sunday Sankirtan at evening – At sunday evening around 6:30 or 9:00 , kirtan performed by the temple which is good to experience
- Cafeterias – Varieties of veg food available in temple premises
- Fountains – Fountains installed ahead of temple
- Small park for Kids – Near the parking area there is small kids play area where children can get options for the fun
- Lush green garden – Big and beatiful green garden just ahead of temple give you time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Harekrishna temple bhadaj timings
As of 28 September 2021
- It remains open from 4 AM to 8:30 PM
- Darshan remains close during 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Contact of Bhadaj Harekrishna Mandir
Tips: Temple is a new area so transportation is not easily available. Suggest arranging private vehicle to reach there.
Google Map Location
We www.pikniks.in covering this while visiting with us one day trip of Ahmedabad. It’s more details can see on this link by clicking here
We on social media:
Do you Like the above information? Like Pikniks on Facebook by clicking the Like Button below