Harekrishna mandir bhadaj. Harekrishna Temple is located 16 kms from Ahmedabad and 8 Kms from Science city near Bhadaj Village beautiful temple recently become popular in Ahmedabad’s people. It has very good atmosphere and remain crowded during the weekend.
It has following attractions
- Temple – Large beautiful temple of Lord Radha and Krishna. At night, it illuminate with nice lights so prefer to visit during evening.
- Palkhi yatra at evening – At evening around 6:30 or 7:30 , palkhi yatra performed by the temple which is good to see
- Cafeterias – Varieties of veg food available in temple premises
- Fountains – Fountains installed ahead of temple
- Small park for Kids – Near the parking area there is small kids play area where children can get options for the fun
- Lush green garden – Big and beatiful green garden just ahead of temple give you time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Harekrishna temple bhadaj timings
- It remains open from 4 AM to 8:30 PM
- Darshan remains close during 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Tips : Temple is new area so transportation is not easily available. Suggest to arrange private vehicle to reach there.
Website is www.harekrishnamandir.org
Google Map Location
Do you Like above information? Like Pikniks on Facebook by clicking Like Button below