16kms from Ahmedabad and 8 Kms from Science city near Bhadaj Village beautiful temple recently become popular in Ahmedabad’s people. It has very good atmosphere and remain crowded during the weekend.
It has following attractions
- Temple – Large beautiful temple of Lord Radha and Krishna. At night, it illuminate with nice lights so prefer to visit during evening.
- Palkhi yatra at evening – At evening around 6:30 or 7:30 , palkhi yatra performed by the temple which is good to see
- Cafeterias – Varieties of veg food available in temple premises
- Fountains – Fountains installed ahead of temple
- Small park for Kids – Near the parking area there is small kids play area where children can get options for the fun
- Lush green garden – Big and beatiful green garden just ahead of temple give you time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Harekrishna Mandir timings
- It remains open from 4 AM to 8:30 PM
- Darshan remains close during 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Tips : Temple is new area so transportation is not easily available. Suggest to arrange private vehicle to reach there.
Website is www.harekrishnamandir.org