Gujarat’s green city Gandhinagar has green and beautiful Rajbhawan which lies in the restricted zone. But favour from the current governor O.P.Kohli has taken initiative to keep Gandhinagar Rajbhawan open to the public for limited rights and time.
It’s a really amazing moment to visit such a beautiful Rajbhawan. It is located in the centre of the Lush green city of the Gujarat Gandhinagar. It is one more element of the tourist place of Gandhinagar. But this required advanced booking to visit it.
From 15th May 2018, everyone can register themselves before going using the following site – http://rajbhavan.gujarat.gov.in/rajbhavan-visitor-guide.aspx
Here are things which you need to keep in mind while visiting Gandhinagar rajbhawan
- Rajbhawan fees: FREE for all
- Open only on: Monday to Friday. Not remain open on public holidays, Saturday and Sunday
- Entry from gate number 2 of Rajbhwan
- Timing: 5 pm to 6 pm
- Late by late Entry time is: 4:45 pm
- Leave time late by late: 6:15 pm
- Register before 7 days of your scheduled visit
- Maximum 7 persons in the group allowed
- No mobile or camera allowed for security purposes
- No direct registration permitted
- ID proof is required while visiting
- Show email or SMS of permission while entering
- The maximum capacity is 50 persons
This blog is part of Pikniks – One or Two Days trips from Ahmedabad- www.pikniks.in
To get a quick reply (Within 15 mins) please press the green button given below.