Hare Krishna temple Bhadaj or Harekrishna mandir Bhadaj has located 16 km from Ahmedabad and 8 Kms from Science city near Bhadaj Village beautiful temple recently become popular among Ahmedabad’s people. It has a very good atmosphere and remains crowded during the weekend. Hare Krishna mandir Bhadaj is very good and remains open till night
It has the following attractions/Things to do
- Temple – Large beautiful temple of Lord Radha and Krishna. Good peaceful place for prayer and spending time with god.
- Cafeterias – Varieties of veg food available on temple premises
- Lush green garden – Big and beautiful green garden just ahead of the temple gives you time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
HareKrishna temple Bhadaj timings
As of 28 September 2021
- It remains open from 4 AM to 8:30 PM
- Darshan remains close from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Contact of Bhadaj Hare krishna Mandir
Below given Number, Email and website are official. Contac them for the further information.
Tips: Temple is a new area so transportation is not easily available. Suggest arranging a private vehicle to reach there.
Google Map Location
Ahmedabad to Bhadaj distance 17 km
From science city to Bhadaj Temple is 7 Km
We www.pikniks.in covering this while visiting with us one day trip of Ahmedabad. It’s more details can see on this link by clicking here
It is known by various names like Hare Krishna temple Bhadaj, Radha Krishna temple Bhadaj, hare Krishna mandir Bhadaj, Bhadaj Radha Krishna mandir, Radha Krishna mandir Bhadaj, hare Krishna mandir Ahmedabad, Bhadaj Mandir, Radha Krishna temple Ahmedabad
Last updated on 17 Feb 2022
This blog is part of Pikniks – One or Two Days trips from Ahmedabad